Showcase your business skills and win more contracts
finditinsandwell's Construction Commitments Awareness Training has been so successful that we're making it applicable to businesses across all sectors.
What's this about then?
Skills Development Recognition - West Midlands is an affordable two-day training scheme which coaches you in creating a first-class PQQ (prequalification questionnaire) and online risk assessment. It helps you position your business in perfect stead for winning contracts in a competitive global market. It is suitable for firms in every sector.
During the two days of training (which are spaced out between a couple of weeks), you'll be coached by procurement experts in creating a first-class company profile. You'll gather robust information about your business performance, its capacity, supply capabilities, quality systems, environmental credentials and much more.
You may uncover areas in which you need to improve and, if this is the case, you will receive support in doing so.
What happens after I've taken part in the training?
Your organisation’s information will be independently assessed and, subject to meeting certain criteria, your profile will be shown as 'incorporated' in the finditintheblackcountry online directory of competent and lower-risk suppliers.
Potential clients (both public and private sector buyers) can log in and see instantly that you are suitable to work with them. It reduces the risk for them in using you for the first time and helps them make an informed buying decision.
What are the main benefits of signing up?
By taking part in the training, you will:
• Put your company in a solid position for winning work, by getting a thorough overview of procurement best practice and the latest legislation
• See what potential clients see. Improve your chances in any marketplace by reviewing your company’s risk profile and addressing the weak spots
• Make tendering easier for yourself by creating and maintaining your organisation’s secure online PQQ profile (based on UK prequalification standard PAS91:2010)
• Learn how to submit a clear and consistent PQQ, helping potential buyers to easily evaluate your suitability to work with them
• Become a serious contender in any tendering situation, by presenting the right documents and policies every time.
How much does it cost?
Training costs just £250 plus VAT per company and, subject to sponsorship availability, joining the online scheme is free. We have kept the costs low by asking larger organisations who manage supply chains to provide sponsorship for micro businesses and SMEs.
Where and when is the training?
Training sessions take place on Fridays between 9am and 4pm at venues throughout the Black Country. You can get the latest dates by visiting www.sdruk.co.uk
How do I find out more?
Phone: 01384-563050 or contact Skills Development Recognition email: email@example.com